skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

4.12.2014

Steak, Meatza and Everything In Between | Day 15

April 12, 2014, Day 15

I'm halfway through a month! I guess I couldn't say that I was 100% Paleo... Maybe 80/20 and that's fine. I came across a CrossFit site from the States and they had this Paleo Challenge Guidelines thing.. I think I'll follow the rules that they had so atleast I'd have a reference.

I was supposed to attend the 11am WOD today and the 12pm Bootcamp but for some reason my alarm didn't do its job and I woke up at 12:30pm. Late for everything. No breakfast, no morning CrossFit and a late lunch.




1pm | Lunch
Since my first Paleo Manila week is over, it's time to plan my own weekend meals. First on the list is this.





RIBEYE STEAK, SPINACH, QUINOA
I was happy that quinoa was in the "eat in moderate amounts" list!





4pm | Pre-Workout
KIND BAR
I passed by Healthy Options again before the 4:30pm WOD and found this. (I spent about half an hour each day (for the past 3 days) in Healthy Options, reading ingredients and all LOL)





"non GMO glucose" was the only thing that annoyed me. Everything else was fine.





6:00pm | Post-Workout
DRIED ORGANIC FIGS
I also bought dried organic figs in Healthy Options. They're my favorite now. (And they're full of sugar too.. ugh)




9:00pm | Dinner

So again, I craved for pizza and I wanted today to be low carb / high protein day so I created....

A MEATZA!!!
Three kinds of spiced meat for the "crust", plus it's tomato based and it's topped with veggies and more meat. How can one resist this? How can I?





One slice was enough to fill me up tonight. I'm eating more for breakfast tomorrow, I guess! It was just like eating pizza. Except it was better. Waaay better.





11pm | Snack
SO DELICIOUS ALMOND MILK MINT CHIP ICE CREAM






My sister asked me to get the ice cream from the freezer for her...
And I ended up finishing the pint.
This is C.R.A.P.




12am | Mindless Snacking
GREEN & BLACK'S 85% ORGANIC CACAO BAR
And while I was looking for the ice cream, I remembered that I bought this from Healthy Options yesterday. And... I'm sort of nibbling it away as I type. (And only 1/4 of the bar is left..) I think that that time of the month is coming. I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES ALREADY. fml





DID YOU KNOW THAT...
CACAO and COCOA are different?

Cacao refers to the raw form of chocolate. It is relatively unprocessed, not roasted, and it does not contain sugar or cocoa butter- unlike cocoa.

So next time, check your chocolates! 85% cocoa and 85% cacao are two different things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment