skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

4.07.2014

My 1st Day with Paleo Manila's Meal Plan Delivery Service! | Day 10

April 7, 2014, Day 10


I just woke up and it's 9am which means that I only have 30 minutes to prepare for CrossFit... And I move sooo slow during the mornings. Nguuuuh

---

My sister handed me and my brother two Paleo Manila paperbags before we left and I remembered that Paleo Manila is starting their delivery service this week which means that today is day 1!!!





See what's inside the paper bag when you keep reading!





Well, we didn't have time to eat breakfast before working out so my brother and I did fasted cardio/bodyweight WOD. I felt weak and hungry by the second round, about to faint by the last. But what was my motivation to finish?






Good thing I brought my Paleo Manila paperbag with me to CrossFit because it was..
FOOD FOOD FOOD!!!





PALEO MANILA DAY 1





Paleo Manila's Flyer + Personalized Letter
This came with the package too!






11am | Breakfast
BACON & BEET DAUPHINOISE





I thought it was small (since it's just the taste testing serving for us), considering that I just finished working out and I'm starving. But I was actually full after my last bite! (And so was my brother :o) It was a heavy (and a yummy) one!





12pm | Snack
TARO CHIPS





I switched the AM and PM snack since I ate the breakfast at 11am and I still felt full. (This was supposed to be the PM snack) I love healthy chips!!!




1:30pm | Lunch
BLACKENED TUNA BELLY WITH JAMBALAYA CAULI-RICE





I had to go to UST to enroll for my summer semester (and was supposed to pack this for the car ride) but I ate it before I left the house anyway. I love today's meal plan!




4:00pm | Snack
CARROT RAISIN BAR





I wasn't sure if I should eat this by chomping away or bite it bit by bit because it smelled great. OK, I opted for the "bit by bit" method but I still wanted more even if I wasn't hungry :(





6:30pm | Dinner
BEEF & SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE





Finally (and sadly) on my last meal for the day! This was a good ending, and I'm really full now. First day's 3 meals and 2 snacks down! I can't wait for breakfast tomorrow! OMNOMNOM INDEED!





So here's the challenge.
Are YOU ready to take the first step to a healthier you?





Contact Paleo Manila at
for orders and inquiries

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these yummy Paleo dishes. I really like this diet plan because it comprises of natural food including vegetables and fruits, thus effective plan to lose weight. Although the Paleo diet limits many typical food choices, there are plenty of benefits to following this diet. This diet plan is made up of high-protein meals. Research shows that if the average person eats a high-protein diet for six months, they could lose between ten to fifteen pounds. That's without increasing physical activity.

  2. Amazing post!!! Glad they're still alive, they changes their names already to Nuthera www.nuthera.ph. Best delivery service in Manila for me!

Post a Comment