skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

4.12.2014

Paleo Days 13 and 14

Summer semester just started and I didn't have enough time to blog anymore. Like I said, my class starts at 7am which is PE and ends at 5pm which is Health Assessment Lab. I don't want to start skipping workouts anytime soon so in the past two days, I went straight to CrossFit after school. I always arrive around 6:15pm which is too late for the 6pm workout so I wait for the 7pm class. I get home at 8:30 - 9pm which gives me little time to study and do my homework. And it's just the first two days of school.


----------


April 10, 2014, Day 13

(no time because I didn't take note of them)



BREAKFAST
BREAKFAST MEATLOAF





Honestly, I think I've never tried a meatloaf.. I think. This was a good one!




SNACK
COCONUT MACAROONS
Sorry for the blurry pic!



I ate them when my friends ate at McDo for breakfast




LUNCH
OREGANO CHICKEN WITH CAULI-RICE PILAF




Ate this when my friends ate at KFC. Hahahah I also ended the meal with a banana! :)





SNACK
CAJUN PORK CHICHARON





I didn't even know that I'd get to eat CHICHARON!!!





PRE-WORKOUT
BANANA
Best instant preworkout food ever!!





POST-WORKOUT
ORGANIC RAISINS
I had time to stroll around Healthy Options before the 7pm class, so I did and bought this. Ok I got addicted to them.. Which is bad cause it's got a high sugar content :(





DINNER
BOUILLABAISSE WITH SQUASH DUMPLINGS



------------



April 11, 2014, Day 14

I only had 5 hours of sleep. That's bad :(



BREAKFAST
BACON, LETTUCE, AND EGG





SNACK
MIXED FRUIT SCONE





I ate this while I was waiting for my 1x1 pictures to be printed. 30 minutes of waiting and 2 scones down. Sooo yummy :((





LUNCH
SALISBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE





SNACK
CHICKEN SLIDERS






Good thing I had this snack because I was scared for the first return demonstration (which I didn't get to take because of the lack of time) and I needed a good distraction




DINNER
FISH KEBAB

I thought I wasn't going to be full with this meal since it's just 2 fish sticks and I just finished working out, but I actually did get full. It was not a light meal for me (which is good)

School is so stressful. 2 out of 24 days down. I can do this!!!



----------




When you eat like crap,
You'll feel like crap.




Contact Paleo Manila at
for orders and inquiries

0 comments:

Post a Comment