skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

4.02.2014

Breakfast Frittata, Republ1c Wakepark, Pamana Tagaytay | Day 5

April 2, 2014, Day 5


I forced myself to wake up early today so I'll be able to fix my body clock and sleep early tonight. I don't think I'll be able to workout today.. We'll see.

I'm also celebrating because I passed the Nursing cutoff!!! I'm going to second year!!! :)




7am | Breakfast
Love ü More Breakfast Frittata
(Adapted from Eline Gapido's "Love ü Omelette")




Recipe for my Love ü More Breakfast Frittata
2 large eggs with yolk + 1 egg white
(Or just use 3 eggs if you wanna)
Spinach
Arugula
Cilantro
Diced tomatoes
Red onion
Garlic
Cayenne pepper
Red hot chili peppers

Again, use a nonstick pan so you won't have to add that extra oil. Use olive oil or coconut oil if you must.




It was a big and fat breakfast for me indeed!

Now I'm off to UST to confirm my slot.



---x---


So I went to UST to confirm my slot. We just had to sign beside our names, that's confirming. -.-



10am | Snack
Salmon Garden Salad with Red Chili Pepper Flakes
On the way to Chych's house, I chomped on this. Omnomnom




11:30am | Nuvali Bound
Republ1c Wakepark, here we go!!!




12pm | Lunch
Lemon Basil Salmon and Spinach with Red Chili Pepper Flakes
I ate this one during the car ride to Nuvali. I also noticed that I'm eating too much spicy food today!




1pm | Wakeboarding Time!
Meet my bestfriend Chych!
This was taken outside Republ1c after wakeboarding




It's a b-e-a-utiful day!




Wakeboarding... Check!
Call it cliché but we have our adventure bucketlist and wakeboarding was one of them. Yay for the second thing checked off the list!




3pm | Snack
"Snack" Time
I did bring my own food however they don't allow outside food and drinks to be brought in. There wasn't anything 100% Paleo on the menu so I had to compromise.




Pepperoni Pizza
This one was Chych's. She said that the crust was "Lasang harina lang" it was nothing special. She ate 3pcs and gave the rest to Ate Aw.




Grilled Chicken
I got this. I should've told them not to include the rice cause it was just put to waste :( Next time! The chicken was yummy cause I was hungry. Omnomnom




Sweet Potato Fries
I was happy that this was on the menu. Wrong oil to use, but I guess this one's better than having normal potato fries (which is a big no-no) ...I ordered 2 buckets for myself. :O




Highlight of My Day!




Tandem Wednesdays!
Despite the long waiting line, we got to ride around 8-10 times (in 4 hours) and we got to learn to pass through the lake without falling. We're definitely going back soon!




We were supposed to eat in Nuvali but later on decided that we wanted to go to Pamana (Tagaytay) so we did!




7pm | Dinner
Pamana Restaurant
1315 Aguinaldo HighwayTagaytay, LuzonPhilippines
(+63 46) 413-2461, (+63 922) 859-2707




Pamana's Staircase Wall
The wall of their staircase was filled with old pictures of Happy Ongpauco (Heart Evangelista's cousin) and her family.

Well before anything else, I'm claiming that this day will be my cheat for the whole week. We've come a long way to Tagaytay so..




Laing | Vegetable
Laing's one of my favorite Filipino food. I like it a little spicy and this one gave me the kick! It's really sad that I'm allergic to shrimp.. So Chych got to eat all of them.




Bulalo Steak | Beef
Their Bulalo Steak was tender and the meat really falls off the bone! It was yummy and it had a big serving too.




Crispy Pata | Pork
This wasn't just like the overly-toasted crispy pata that didn't have much meat on it. The meat was soft and it made me happy because I didn't have to claw my way in with my bare hands just to get the meat. It was big too!




Inihaw na Pusit | Seafood
Chych wanted to have seafood on our table too, so she ordered this. We didn't expect it to be this small.. But it was good! It didn't have the stretchy feel of eating squid, in fact it was really soft. Hey this one was Paleo! (without the soy sauce) :P

We still wanted to order Chicken Inasal but chicken was out of stock, so I guess no poultry for tonight!




Wearing a t-shirt during wakeboarding was a bad bad bad idea..
I'm going to have ombre arms. :'(



...It's almost 1am. I give up on trying to sleep early.

0 comments:

Post a Comment