skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

4.08.2014

Fueled by Paleo Manila | Day 11

April 8, 2014, Day 11


I'm planning to go back to triple wod-ing again today but I guess this will only last until tomorrow. Summer semester starts on Thursday and I'm dreading it. 7am-9am PE every. single. weekday. And what's worse is that it's folk dancing and not volleyball.

FOLK THIS!!! -.-

Anyway, today's Day 2 of me having Paleo Manila's meal plan!! Here's how today went:



9am | Breakfast
BREAKFAST PORK SAUSAGE





Finally I have time to eat breakfast at home!!!





This kickstarted my morning and gave me my full power!
(Unlike yesterday wherein I had fasted cardio)





11am | Post-WOD / Pre-Bootcamp Snack
CURRIED CASHEW NUTS





I ate this right after the WOD, just before Bootcamp! (while they were warming up hehe) Again, this was the PM snack but I switched it up since I wanted something a little crunchy in the morning. I love nuts!!! It was really good that I even sneaked upon my brother's tupperware and ate (quite a lot of) them... He got mad oops!





12:30pm | Post-Bootcamp Lunch
CHICKEN ADOBO FLAKES WITH TEA STEEPED EGG





And I ate this right after Bootcamp. I was never a fan of adobo but adobo flakes??? It was yum!!!





3pm | Pre-Boxing Snack
ROSEMARY SWEET POTATO FRIPS

Ok lah, I didn't know I would crave so much crunchy stuff today so I made my rosemary sweet potato frips. (I call it frips because it's fried chips) 12 ounces of sweet potatoes, zero oil. I also thought I was going to bring to boxing to share with my friends but I sort of ate all of them unintentionally...





ROSEMARY BANANA FRIPS

I also made rosemary banana frips because I was curious about what would happen if I fried bananas... (still no oil involved!) They came out great! It was a good thing I only used one banana... Or I would've (still) consumed everything...





6pm | Post-Boxing Snack
SWEET POTATO CHIA* MUFFINS
(typo on the label!)





Yup, I'll never get tired of sweet potatoes! Omnomnom!!!





8:30pm | Dinner
SPANISH STYLE MACKEREL ESCABECHE WITH SAUTEED CAULIFLOWER





I was a bit full after my last snack so I ate my dinner quite a bit late. Couldn't focus the camera well and I gave up and started eating already heehee.





I also put crushed red peppers on top of my meal for that extra spice!

I can honestly say that I think I ate so much today which was good since I had 3 workouts done! Thanks to Paleo Manila for fueling me for the day! Looking forward to tomorrow's batch! :)





If you keep good food in your fridge,
You will eat good food.




Contact Paleo Manila at
for orders and inquiries

0 comments:

Post a Comment