skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

4.06.2014

CloseUp Forever Summer | Day 8

April 5, 2014, Day 8

I slept around 10pm last night and woke up at 6:30am this morning. Made breakfast and lunch for today. It's CloseUp Forever Summer day!!!





7am | Breakfast
Chicken, Shiitake, Boiled Spinach


Then I worked out from 11am-1pm and went back home to eat lunch.





1:30pm | Lunch
Chicken, Egg, Boiled Spinach, Patola (?)


Okay so after lunch, I took a bath and slept for 2 hours (2:30-4:30pm) and woke up to shower (again!) and prepare everything for the night.





5:30pm | Snack
I ate another meal before heading out to Chych's place. Chicken, Shiitake and Veggies.


We left at 7pm to fetch Remick and went to Rockwell to eat dinner! We ended up in Zaifu since Chych was craving for Japanese food. Nomnomnom





8pm | Dinner
I ordered Grilled Tuna for dinner





10:03pm | Stuck in Traffic
We left Rockwell for Circuit Makati at around 9pm and arrived at 11:00pm. WADDUP


The restroom line was long too, so we got to see our friends at 12am. Zzz..





11:30pm | FINALLY
Chych and I





View from the SVIP area





Chych and I again





Jaime: "let's have a picture so I'd be in your blog" LOL





Remick, Chych, Jaime





Jem and Cheska




And Cheska with other people LOL (Cam, Nico, Carmi?)





Tiff & Sel





Hill, Chych, Jaime, Tiff, me, Tona





Chych, Eileen, me, Steph





Tiff, Anna, Tona, Jem, Hill, Sel





Chych, me, Remick, Cheska





Cheska, Hill, Tiff, Anna





Plus me!





Cheska & Enzo





Hill, Tona, Tiff, Jem, Ed, Francis, Anna, Sel (Where was I..)





Hill, Jem, Sel








A blurry group pic with the people I love most! <3





Take 2 but without Ilka and Chych :'(





Jem and Ed



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED!!!



It was a great night, but still URF > 7107 > Sonic > CloseUp :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment