skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

4.01.2014

Happy April Fools! | Day 4

April 1, 2014, Day 4

I'm starting to get used to sleeping late and waking up late. This is bad bad bad. I will try to sleep early tonight :'(



11am | Brunch
Mango Rosemary Chicken Salad
I just actually threw in whatever I've bought in the supermarket yesterday. Plus grilled rosemary chicken! I love rosemary!!!




2pm | Snack
Banana Strawberry Mint Smoothie Bowl
I can't say it's an ice cream because it's not. I really don't get why it just won't freeze up!!! Grr




4pm | Pre-workout Snack
Trail mix
I sorta ate 2 handfuls of this




6pm | Mid-workout Snack
I ran to 7-11 because I felt my tummy grumble during my first workout. I found apples. 5 small slices for 39 pesos. What a rip off :( This is exactly why I should always keep an apple inside my bag. I just forgot. -.-



Chych arrives just in time for the second workout, and hands me this- a bowl of freshly hand-picked (by her) strawberries from Baguio! Strawberry is my favorite fruit! (And hers too!) Of course I didn't finish this, I saved most of it for my mom. (Who loves strawberries too) :P




7:30pm | Dinner

It's becoming a routine that Chych and I gotta have a post-workout meal together. Well, today we decided to eat in Cyma cause I wanted a salad and she wanted the spinach artichoke dip- the usual! (We were planning to eat from the salad bar in Robinson's supermarket but Chych was craving for her dip so...)


Spinach & Artichoke Dip with Pita
She got what she wanted! I WAS SO TEMPTED TO EAT SOME.



Roka Salata (To Share)
But I got what I wanted!! We were supposed to share, but I think I ate 3/4 of this. Oops. (I didn't eat the cheese though!)




11pm | Home

At 8pm, I received a call from my younger brother: "Dichi can you make me food when you get home?" I told him that I was coming home late and he replied, "If you can, buy me healthy food nalang. Or semi healthy pweds na." I told him that I'll just make him food at home instead. I came home at 11pm and asked him what he wanted, he said pancakes. Because he didn't get to taste my ABC pancakes since I ate his share when he was still asleep. Heh.


Banana Pancake
I used my usual pancake recipe but I substituted coconut milk for low-fat milk (since my younger brother isn't Paleo anyway and I was too lazy to open a new carton of coconut milk) I ran out of dark chocolate so instead, I topped it with cinnamon powder, more bananas, muesli, greek yogurt chips, melted almond butter and raw honey. I miss muesli and greek yogurt...



Ok lah, it's 12:01am. So much for sleeping early. Goodnight! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment