skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

4.06.2014

EDSA Beverage Design Studio | Day 7

April 4, 2014, Day 7

Dad decided to have coffee shop bonding night tonight. Ach and ahia chose EDSA Beverage Design Studio this time!




EDSA BEVERAGE DESIGN STUDIO




"Music is an Outburst of the Soul"










Coffee Ipa - Coffee beer!




Rusty's Hawaiian Yellow Catura Natural





Here's our barista, Arvy, doing the coffee-making method- Kalita pour over






Rusty's Hawaiian Yellow Catura Natural had a citrus-y flavor





And a really sweet taste towards the end!





We also got Dough Dealer Cookies which were php90 each. It was a bit pricey but it was good





Dad ordered Latte





At first I was hesitant to try it because it had milk, but I did anyway





They even had a legit pinball machine





Just php20 per token!





And finally, my sister ordered her ginger-rose-lychee cocktail that tasted really really good!! Yup I had a sip of alcohol, and it was definitely worth the "cheat". :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment