skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

4.06.2014

Ogetsu Hime, Todd English's OMG Cake | Day 9

April 6, 2014, Day 9


First time to sleep that late last night now I think my body clock is messed up already. I'm naming today my recovery day. (More like eat-anything-even-rice-day AKA non-Paleo day)


We were supposed to have dinner in Todd English but they had a really long waiting line and I was not up for waiting because for some reason I was really really hungry (despite eating so much before we left the house) so we ended up dining in Ogetsu Hime. BTW, Ogetsu Hime means "Goddess of Food"





8pm | Dinner
TOKUBETSU CALIFORNIA ROLL
Special California roll with unagi, ebi tempura, kani, asparagus, avocado, mango, ebiko, aonori with mango honey and unagi sauce

It sucks for me cause I had to take out the shrimp from the sushi cause I'm allergic to it. :|





OGETSU HIME ROLL
Furikake and salmon seed crusted roll with unagi, ebi tempura, cream cheese, avocado and unagi sauce with kochukaru sauce

I didn't see the point of eating this since it was mostly stuffed with ebi tempura.. So I didn't. :(





SOFT SHELL CRAB ROLL
Tempura fried soft shell crab with asparagus, cucumber, mango honey sauce rolled in aonori and topped with Japanese mayonnaise with unagi sauce





UNI
Sea Urchin





SHAKE
Norwegian Salmon





WASABI SHAKE
Salmon with wasabi mayonnaise and crispy tempura batter





MAGURO SHAKE
Maguro (tuna) with wasabi mayonnaise and crispy tempura batter

I like this better than the salmon version above because this one is more chewy (the salmon was too soft)





EBI TEMPURA
...why :(





KATSUDON





US RIB EYE SUKIYAKI

Sukiyaki's my favorite Japanese dish :)





+ EXTRA US RIB EYE
For the sukiyaki





9pm | Dessert
Well we still grabbed dessert from Todd English!





OMG CHOCOLATE CAKE

I found my favorite dessert in Todd English.
This. Is. The. Best. Chocolate. Cake. Ever.
And I'm going back for more.
Diet or no diet.
Please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment