skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

11.25.2013

I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm inlove!!

So it's 1am and my brother just arrived from HK. Mom, dad and achi's still there though, but guess what....



I'M IN LOVEEEEE ❤️❤️❤️



When my sister asked me what I want for pasalubong, I told her I wanted Jean-Paul Hévin macarons... When ahia brought these out of one of his paperbags, fidncdkmdskskkfek I literally squealed out of excitement!!


MACARON GALOREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pierre Hermé
IT LOOKS SO GOOD. FUDGE........




Paul Lafayet x2!!!!
(Mom gave the second one to me the next day)
Sugar.... Sugar everywhere!!



La Parole
It looks so squish-able... Damnit



THIRTY SIX MACARONS.. ALL FOR ME :((((((((((((((((( what is diet??

(I didn't include the second batch of Paul Lafayet in this picture because it came a day late)


No Jean-Paul Hévin macarons, but these are even better ones!


But then since it's 1am, I can't eat them all now..



Thank you daddy, mommy, achi and ahia!!! I feeeeel the loveeee!!! And I hope you all have a safe flight back home tonight!! I can't wait to see youuuuu!!! :D



OK Well goodnight for now! I'll devour these when I wake up. Inch by inch. Centimeter by centimeter. Oh God. D:



I'll post something about these macarons when I get to eat them already. :)



xx, Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment