skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

11.13.2013

Preschool Throwback!

So there was this one day when we decided to go back to our pre-school for a visit.



 Yup, I was a St. Mark graduate! :)



 Those little baskets of sunshine filled with toys



Well I was shocked when I saw that it wasn't really as big as I thought it was...


 I remembered drawing on these blackboards with bright rainbow chalks aaaah



Stamps! (sorry I'm lazy to rotate it hahhaa)



 And the playground.



 Some things never change. :) So happy to see these alligators still alive



 My brother, Archie, and I :)



I was kind of sad that they didn't keep yearbooks and all.. I really wanted to see old pictures. I lost my class pictures, I think. :( mrrrp





xx, Kathleen



0 comments:

Post a Comment