skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

11.02.2013

Halloween 2013: Skullfaced Remade

Well, I made a remake of my skullface but this time, for my sister, Isabelle! She even used Urban Outfitter's Skeleton Jumpsuit! :) (It was like another skin though, really really thick)


Here are some of her shots for her Crossfit Halloween Party:

Scary, right? (but the jumpsuit hood gave it away!)



Isabelle, Gigay and Rhona (Hula Girls), Noelle (Pumpkin), Lady (Audrey Hepburn)



Isabelle, Rachelle (Princess Peach), Lala (a Zelda Character)



Chichong (Nacho Libre FTW!!!), Isabelle, and Denver (Zohan)





"I'll sleep when I'm dead"



Chichong won the best costume award and Isabelle got into the top 4! :) Congrats! :D



Til the next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment