skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

12.08.2013

Sonic Carnival: Feast on Sound

Sonic Carnival: Feast on Sound
Quite eerie, right?





Before entering (L-R: Me, Jewel, Elena, Tiff, Chynna)





With Bigfoot and BTSF <3





Meet Tiff. (She's a wild one ..loljk! ..or maybe not) okay so she slept over at my friend's house and later that night she texted me "diba you know that Tona's aircon is noisy? I laid down around 5:30am then sa ears ko parang dj yung aircon as in ang solid ng beat. Ang galing hahahaha sasayaw sana ako kaso lang tulog na sila" .....#DJaircon HAHAHAAHA :(((((((



....Because they can't carry me -.-





With Novanchips wahahahaha facial deformation much




Another shot with Bigfoot :)





(L-R: Mel, Tiff, Chynna, Me, Chloe)





We got sorta tired towards the end so we just gathered at the back.
(L-R: Me, Chynna, Mel, Sel)





With my BTSF, Chynna :)




Someone had fun camwhoring with my phone.. (There were about 16 selfies of him) ..and that someone is Ryon -.- HAHAH




Tried to be complete.. but no :(( Missed Jew, Shanae, Hill, Tona and Anna!
(L-R: Mel, Tiff, Chynna, Me, Keisha, Chloe, Elena, Sel)




Best idea ever: DIY Drawstring Bag for (hassle-free) bringing in and carrying of consumable essentials (water / energy drinks / money / ticket / glowsticks) which I myself purposely sewn (specifically for this event) so I could dispose it on the event itself when things start to go crayyy! (This costed me just about 5 pesos, 15 minutes of my time and my running stich & backstitch sewing talent.. hahaha!)


B  E        W  E  I  G  H  T  L  E  S  S  .




Viewing things in a different perspective





Got these from my brother's friend who sells super awesome Spectrum Planet diffraction glasses! (I put the link to their site for reference!) I got the black aviator frame with amber lenses. Mhhhhm :)





And of course, GLOW STICKS!!!! :)





It was one hell of a night!






E  A  T  .      S  L  E  E  P  .      R  A  V  E  .      R  E  P  E  A  T  .







SPECTRUM PLANET
"Spectrum Planet diffraction glasses from its very name will make you see life in a whole new spectrum. Our mission is to give you a visual journey of rainbows, fireworks, lights and shapes with our unique products. We bring you an eyewear innovation that will finally change how you see and
experience parties and festivals."

0 comments:

Post a Comment