skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

12.28.2013

Liberty New York Steak House

What's the occasion? Mojito (Pronounced as mo-jee-to, not mo-hi-to) Gang Christmas Party!!!




Okay so I didn't get to take good pictures of the food because everyone wanted to eat ASAP. Hmm.





 Angus Beef Tapa and Rice (Php 230)





BEEF SALPICAO  (Php 330)
Skillet seared US beef tenderloin, roasted garlic and button mushrooms





TRIBECA SAUSAGE PLATTER (Php 320)
Italian garlic, Hungarian and kielbasa sausage, 2 sunny side up and steamed rice





FIRE PIT BBQ BELLY (Php 350)
Dry rub marinated pork belly, hickory and honey BBQ sauce, black bean and corn pilaf and cabbage slaw

I honestly don't know why there were fries, or why the description didn't fit the picture - if this was what Tanya ordered... LOL and those sausages aren't supposed to be there, but Tanya thought it would be a "work of art" ...oh Tanya




Ok break from ugly food pictures.





 Meet my best, Hillary





 She loves me. I know that.





Ok back to food pics. Beautiful ones now. (Or two) ...jk





GAUCHO STEAK (Php 495)
Grilled rib eye steak chimichurri with spiced corn on the cob, black bean rice and grilled pepper salad

This one's mine.





It was tender and juicy (I like my steaks medium rare), though it was just okay. Quoting Chynna, it was "Nothing really special" Also, I like my steaks salty so I added (quite a lot) of salt hahah and it tasted much better. (Atleast for me!)





And this was us. We were soooo noisy but ah, who cares (ok fine maybe other people care...)
(Top L-R: Jew, Chy, Shanae, NJ, Tiff, Elena)
(Bottom L-R: Bea, Ella, Tanya, Sarah, Hill, Me)




Merry Christmas, Mojito G! :)





LIBERTY NEW YORK STEAK HOUSE
2/F, UP Town Center, Katipunan Avenue,
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Hours: 11 AM - 10 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment