skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

12.17.2013

Macarons de Pauline Macarons

While I was grocery shopping in Duty Free, I came in contact with these in one of the shelves - Macarons de Pauline. It looked nice and all, though the colors were too harsh. I decided to get one so I could try and compare these to the ones being sold fresh. And well, all I could probably say now is that...





Could we please spare the macarons of having unholy preservatives?





I died when I took a bite, and don't get me wrong, it was the bad kind of death. My failed macarons tasted a hundred times better than this. This was a nightmare. A macaron nightmare!!! 




I don't even want to rate these... All I know is that
everyone.

should.

just.

stick.

to.

the.

fresh ones.

ugh

0 comments:

Post a Comment