skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

5.18.2014

Earth Kitchen, Revisited

It's Sunday family dinner day!
I wanted to let them try what ahia and I found before: Earth Kitchen
See my previous post here where I had sort of better pictures since it was taken during the morning.
Anyway, here's our food for the night:



MUSHROOM SPRING ROLLS
Organic/naturally produced shiitake mushrooms, herbs and greens, lime hoisin sauce





FISH AND MANGO
Loro fillet, ripe mango, cilantro, chili plum sauce





BEEF AND CITRUS SALAD
Boneless beef ribs, raw papaya, cilantro, herbs and greens, dayap vinaigrette





TEMPURA SALAD
Ebi and fish tempura, organic/naturally produced veggies, homemade kesong puti, balsamic vinaigrette





RISOTTO MILANESE





SHRIMP AND ARUGULA
Shrimp, organic/naturally produced arugula, "shrimp butter", linguini
Ofcourse I didn't get to taste this because I'm allergic to shrimp. Mom said it was just so-so




BEEF KEBAB
Boneless beef ribs, tzatziki, grilled vegetables, organic Ifugao rice pilaf





CHICKEN KEBAB
Organic chicken, tzatziki, grilled vegetables, flour tortilla and organic mixed greens
I also noticed that they don't put the edible flowers with the salad anymore. :(




SHORT RIB LETTUCE WRAP
Grilled short ribs, salad greens, pickled vegetables, garlic, red sauce





BACON SLAB
I forgot what it was called but it was bacon. Two fat slabs of bacon. And it was bacon good!




EARTH KITCHEN
Lot 10-B-10 Katipunan Ave., White Plains, Quezon City
Open from 11AM to 9PM on Tuesdays to Sundays
(02) 577-9138 | (02) 961-0572 | 0917-5843278

0 comments:

Post a Comment