skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

5.16.2014

Sensei Sushi + Borgo Cafe

TUNA TARTARE
ginger-garlic vinaigrette, togarashi, kangkong crisps
I super love this. Too bad I don't have a clearer pic of it :(





 I really have no idea what my sister and brother ordered, and I didn't even bother to find out. What was going on in my head that niiiight :( Was this the Senseiviche? Grr





Again, I'm not sure what this was. I think it was the soft shell crab maki. D:




 PORK RAMEN
pork confit, miso & pork bone broth, mayu, shredded nori





GRILLED STEAK
with potatoes, sake & ponzu butter, truffle oil and garlic





I think this was the spicy tuna maki.. ajskdghaksjdf I regret not taking down names.




  
SALMON HEAD
 End of Sensei Sushi





OK so after dinner we headed out to Borgo Cafe cause I was craving for more steak. My siblings were full so they just watched me eat.
Anton ordered vanilla ice cream though!




OCTOPUS AND MANGO SALAD




BUTCHER'S STEAK + LOW CARB OPTION (more greens!)
It's rubbed with rosemary, I think. Just how I make my fast steaks at home.




Yep all mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment