skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

5.16.2014

Why Meal Prepping is Good

Okay I started meal prepping for myself because I didn't have time to think of what to eat everyday since I had summer classes at 7am - 5pm and cooking takes up too much of my study or workout time. This is four days worth of food. I don't like starving and strictly restricting myself from food, that's why there's so much hahahh!




BREAKFAST
Lean beef patty or minced lean beef (not in the pic), cucumber, broccoli, red cabbage, carrots

SNACK
Dragonfruit, papaya and melons

LUNCH
Salmon with homemade mango salsa (not in the pic), caulirice with cranberries, quinoa, red and green cabbage

SNACK
Cashew nuts

PRE WORKOUT
Plantains

POST WORKOUT
3 hardboiled eggs

DINNER
Basil tuna, cucumber, broccoli, red cabbage, carrots

And ofcourse a minimum of 4L of water a day.

I guess meal prepping really saves up time and effort, I mean cook everything in one day for 2-3 hours and just freeze them. Pop it in the oven or microwave the next day and yay you've got yourself a well prepared meal! (And you get to avoid excessive snacking by preparing!)

I can't wait for my summer because that means I've got more time to experiment with different kinds of food heheh yay


"PREPARE TO FAIL
IF YOU FAIL TO PREPARE"

0 comments:

Post a Comment