skip to main | skip to sidebar

screw beautiful. I'm brilliant.

and I like to eat

5.17.2014

It's another Paleo Week with Paleo Manila!


MONDAY

ARROZ ALA CUBANA WITH CARAMELIZED MASHED PLANTAINS & FRIED EGG
I can't explain how happy I am to have applied for Paleo Manila the second time around.





APPLE CINNAMON MUFFIN
It satisfied my sweet sweet cravings for the day!






(Left) Buffalo Chicken & Tossed Nuts Salad
(Top-Right) Poached Fish in Lemon-Wine and Caper Sauce
(Bottom-Right) 100% Beef Burger w/ Loaded Baked Sweet Potatoes w/ Slaw & Honey Citrus Dressing



-no Tuesday meal-



WEDNESDAY
GRAIN-FREE PANCAKES
That I smothered with dark chocolate hehehe




(Top-Left) Grain-free Pancakes
(Bottom-Left) Lemongrass Gindara
(Right) Paleo Manila Maca Protein Bars





PALEO MANILA MACA PROTEIN BAR
Well it's devoured half-way already... oops!





(Top) Chicken Lollipop w/ Sweet Vinegar Sauce
(Bottom) Teriyaki Pork Kabobs w/ Stir-fried Mushrooms





TERIYAKI PORK KABOBS W/ STIR-FRIED MUSHROOMS
This tasted really good, ah!




THURSDAY
(Top) Caveman Energy Bar
(Bottom-Left) Chicken and Apple Sausage Patties w/ Hashbrowns
(Bottom Right) Steak and Sweet Potato Salad





STEAK AND SWEET POTATO SALAD





(Left) Mustard-Glazed Pork Chops w/ Honey Butternut Squash & Basil Apricot Relish
(Right) Paleo Manila Fruit Cobbler





PALEO MANILA FRUIT COBBLER
Mind you, I liked this too much that I "sort of" stole my dad's fruit cobbler.. Hihi




Then I made Raw Paleo Lemon-Ginger "Cheese" Cake for my sister's birthday





It didn't come out how I wanted it to be though. Ah well




FRIDAY
(Top) Moist Dark Chocolate "Crownies" with Raw Cacao Nibs
(Bottom) Scotch Eggs w/ Sauteed Spinach Served w/ Ghee Hollandaise Sauce





MOIST DARK CHOCOLATE "CROWNIES" WITH RAW CACAO NIBS
It just keeps on getting better and better everyday. Def my favorite snack so far!!!




(Top) Bacon Wrapped Dates
(Bottom-Left) Paleo Jambalaya w/ The Butchery's Organic Jalapeno Sausage
(Bottom-Right) Middle Eastern Style Musakhan Chicken




And the main reason why I applied for Paleo Manila this week was....





ITS FINALS WEEK





One cup is not enough





Just as 24 hours a day is never enough :'(




Even though I didn't get to exercise for a week,
I still ate right.
And that's what matters most.
(OK, well second to sleep)
To me, atleast.




So thank God there's Paleo Manila
...or I would've gone insane already





Visit Paleo Manila's Website:

and Instagram!

Or Contact Them Via:
+63 (917) 841 0825

0 comments:

Post a Comment